Midterm Process.
Group midterms are a irritating process especially if the
assignment is an essay. Essays are meant for you to express how u feel
personally and I realized that after working in a group. Its hard working in a
group to think of a thesis let alone the whole essay. Not everyone thinks like
you or have the same views not to mention the same schedule. I like to get my
stuff done but your partner may not have the time so you have to wait til they
get the time in order to finish the paper, then once they get the time you may
have to change parts of what you originally had just so it can flow together
and that’s annoying.
But anyway, the route we took was dividing the topics up.
Since we had six topics each of us took 2 and researched the topics as much as
possible. I originally wrote the intro but we later made a new intro to fit
everyone’s portion so it could flow correctly. We met up a couple times and
used google docs to keep up with each others process. I feel it was a
successful process but I would have only worked with 2 people in a group, 3
brains or more in an essay gives to much room for unessicary comments and
suggestions. The hardest part was trying to figure out how to start the essay
should we do our own parts then do the intro? Or vise versa.
No comments:
Post a Comment